IT' STILL WINTER IN OUR AREA! MAKE SURE YOU MAINTAIN YOUR HOME IN THIS COLD!
1. MAKE SURE YOUR PIPES DON'T FREEZE - A LITTLE TIP IS TO LET YOUR FAUCETS DRIP A TINY BIT SO THEY DON'T FREEZE OR BURST
2. CHECK YOUR SUMP PUMP
3. CHECK FOR ICE ON YOUR GUTTERS - TRY TO CLEAR THE ICE AND LEAVES/DIRT
4. BRUSH OFF THE SNOW FROM LARGE BRANCHES AND TREES IF YOU CAN
5. KEEP YOUR WALK-WAYS CLEAR OF ICE AND SNOW
6. IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY - REMOVE THE HOSES FROM THE OUTSIDE SPIGOTS
7. STAY WARM AND BE SAFE!
YOU MAY HAVE ALREADY PREPARED YOUR HOME FOR THE WINTER BUT MOTHER NATURE IS BRINGING IT ON FULL STEAM THIS SEASON! BE EXTRA CAREFUL!
If you're preparing your home for sale, this is a great time to stay inside and de-clutter and organize your belongings. Give me a call to talk about marketing your home--it's a great time to discuss what's involved in the process! I'll bring the Hot Coco and we can talk!
Call me at 908-419-3333